Customers who bought this item also bought
- Stranded annealed, single conductor copper wire.
- General purpose thermoplastic (GPT) insulation.
- For use at 60 volts or less.
- Temperature rating of 80° C (176° F).
- Meets SAE J1128 specifications.
- RoHS compliant.
- Recommended for trucks, tractors, cars and general service.
- 18 gauge, gray
- 1,000 foot spool
- 6-1/2" wide x 5" tall x 2" i.d. spool
- Variety of applications across commercial and industrial settings.
- 11.8" long x .18 wide
- 50 lb. tensile strength
- 3.35" max bundle diameter
- -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C) continuous operating temperature
- Made from nylon 6/6, UV resistant.
- Meets flammability test UL94 V2.
- UL listed.
- Molded from Nylon 6/6.
- Used to secure, insulate and route cable, wiring, tubing, piping and fiber optics.
- Chemical resistant nylon clamps are perfect for applications in electronics, automotive, aircraft, appliance and many other industries.
- 1/2" wide contact area for heavy duty industrial and commercial applications.
- Steel rivet and steel mandrel.
- For blind fastening where there is no access to opposite side of work.
- Simple to install.
- Low profile head diameter is twice the rivet body diameter, providing adequate bearing surface for nearly all applications.
- Most popular rivet style because of its neat appearance.
- Rivet diameter is 1/8
- Grip range .063-.125
- Head style: Button head
- STAINLESS STEEL
- ACORN NUT
- 1/4" DIAMETER
- COARSE THREAD